Friday, February 24, 2012

Hey Mom, Thanks for the cookies, everybody has loved them. It was way cool to see all the Ballantyne’s yesterday. It's crazy; it's been so long since I've seen them! Marnae was really nice and texted pictures to my companion's moms too. My companions are both really cool. Elder Ocaranza, my new companion is awesome. He was born in Chile but has lived in Bountiful for 13 years so he's more American than anything and speaks English better than Spanish. He's really clean too and tidy too, so we get along really well. Elder Padgett is still training me. He's really cool too; we've been together for like 7 weeks now. Let me know how TJ's farewell is, and get his missionary email too for me please. I'm glad you Brock and Grandma got to go out to eat while Dad and Connor were in Mesquite. I remember when we would always live it up whenever Dad and Connor were gone for baseball! This week was really good for our investigators. We had 3 investigators at church this week. One of my favorite investigators is Jorge. He's 17 and straight from Venezuela, and has only lived here for a couple of weeks. He knows no English, but he was a baseball player in Venezuela and just a total stud. He's progressing really well and we're trying to set a baptismal date with him. Sorry I'm out of time for today, but I have a bunch of pictures I'll email you next week. Elder Johnson Letter to Brock: Hey Buddy! I'm sorry you've been sick this week but that’s good you're feeling better. That’s so cool you hit a 3 pointer at the buzzer! How many more games do you have left? When does baseball start? We played basketball for a little bit today too. Its one of my companions, Elder Ocaranza's birthday this week so I think we are going to Texas Roadhouse in Boise to celebrate. Today was kind of a lame P day all we've done is play a little basketball, help a lady clean her garage, and go to Wal-Mart, and then I'm getting a haircut from a lady in our branch tonight. Anyways I gotta run, but take care buddy! I love you! E-Johnson

No comments:

Post a Comment