Monday, December 26, 2011

FELIZ NAVIDAD!

Feliz Navidad!
How was Christmas for everybody? What did everybody get? Did you guys do anything fun today? If you have time email me some pictures of everybody so I can see them tomorrow during my P day. Things here were way good today. David A. Bednar joined us for our sacrament meeting today and gave an amazing talk about the character of Christ. I was able to spend lots of time with Kalin last night and today too so that was really nice to have him here. This morning my comp and I got up and opened our presents, and then we went to breakfast. After breakfast we watched music and the spoken word, and then we had Sacrament with Elder Bednar. After that we went on a temple walk, had a district meeting, and a Christmas lunch. After lunch we were supposed to have time to email our families, but all of the computers were taken and the internet was super slow with everybody on them so that's why I'm just barely emailing you now. After that we watched another MoTab Christmas special, and then ate sack dinners in our dorm rooms. After, the managing director of the missionary department for the Church came and talked to us. After him we watched Mr. Krueger’s Christmas. In all it was a pretty good day. I wore my new pillow tie today and got tons of comments on how good it looked, and they didn't even know it was a pillow tie! I missed you guys a lot today, but I know that I'm where I should be. Thanks so much for everything, I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment