Monday, December 12, 2011

BREAKING NEWS!

As soon as we got back from the temple today, they called
us into the MTC Travel Office and told us that the consul of Idaho wants to
talk to us. We're leaving at 2:30 today and flying to Boise. We'll do
whatever for our Visa's on Tuesday, and then we'll fly back on Wednesday.
We have to pack a carry on with all of the stuff we'lll need for the 2
days. I believe there are 10 of us going, 6 from my district and the other
4 are going to Mexico City too. I have a couple of my phone cards and I'll
call you if I can, but I'm not sure if I'll be able to or not, but I'll try
my hardest if they'll let me. I'll try Mom's cell number first. Anyway, I
gotta run pack, I'll mail you my memory card, and some letters to you on
Wednesday when I get back. I love you!
Elder Johnson

No comments:

Post a Comment