Monday, August 5, 2013

July 29, 2013

Hey Mom! How’s everybody doing? I can’t believe summer break is more than halfway over. Fiesta Days sounds like it was pretty cool. I`m kind of jealous Con is going to Lake Powell this week, I could definitely use some time in the sun to tan right now. We`ve actually had quite a bit of time in the sun this week, it has hardly rained and we`ve been working like Negros and it has been hot! That’s awesome you guys are still on schedule with D & C, we`re coming along pretty far now! This week the work has gone really good, we should be having a couple baptisms. We`ve got a couple families that are really cool right now that we`re working with. Actually the teenage kids from each family came and played basketball with us today. My comp and I get along really well and we`re both striving to work our own areas as hard as we can as well as help the rest of the zone out. Lately I’ve been able to really see how much I’ve honestly grown in the mission. Its weird to have so many other missionaries asking me for advice when before it always seemed like I was the one asking the others. I love all the changes that the Gospel and repentance help us to make. I know that the Atonement of Christ is the only way we can become happier and be able to examples to everybody else. I love you mom and hope you have a great week, Thanks for everything! Elder Johnson

No comments:

Post a Comment