Tuesday, August 20, 2013

August 20, 2013

We went to the monument of revolution and these are some pics of there. Actually while we were there we went up a tower thing they have and there is a glass elevator and when we started going up my comp and I both got so scared. It was hilarious. We were both sweating and neither one said a word, I’ve always hated heights.
This is of one of the virgins, and it’s made completely out of colored wood chips they glued to the street.
I ran into this barbwire today while I was walking so I thought I’d take a pic real fast, it kind of cut my ear!
Hey Mom! So sorry for writing you so late, its because we´ve been pretty busy the last couple of days. We went to the airport at 6:30 in the morning yesterday to get a new sister, and then we had to train her afterwards on several things that we do in our mission. After that we updated some files in the office and then went to one of the zone´s meetings to talk to all the elders and sisters. Everything is going really good, I’m just worried about our own area right now because we don’t have very many investigators that we´re teaching. We´re going to work super hard this week so we can start having more success in our own area as well. My companion and I get along great, and we have lots of unity which is great because it shows when we´re training new missionaries and teaching investigators. It´ll be really cool to be able to see David Garcia this week, my comp and I are excited to go eat somewhere. The time is going by too fast though. I just can’t believe that my time left in the mission is so short, and did I say that time is going by too fast? I love missionary work and have no doubt that this is the work of the Lord, and the work of Salvation. It’s so worth leaving home for a couple of years so that other people can be together as families for eternity. I love you mom, thanks for everything you always do for me, have an excellent week! Love Elder Johnson

No comments:

Post a Comment