Monday, April 30, 2012

April 23, 2012

Hey Mom, This week started out really good, we got a text message Monday night from a former investigator, L that told us he wanted to get baptized, so this week we worked hard with him, and also with M and A, the couple that we took to get married a couple weeks ago. We baptized all 3 of them on Saturday night it was great. I baptized M, and my companion baptized the other 2. M and his wife couldn’t come to church the next day because he had to work as a firefighter, but I confirmed L in Sacrament meeting, and confirmed another lady that we baptized 2 weeks ago as well. My Spanish is getting better; the hardest part right now is my accent. Sometimes people don’t understand me and it’s frustrating because I don’t want to talk anymore when they don’t understand me. We have transfers coming up a week from today, and I would love to get a different companion, but we have no idea what’s going to happen. My companion and I work really well and have had lots of success, we’re tied for the most baptisms in the zone this transfer, he’s just so bossy and commands me to do everything its driving me crazy. So our activity to the volcanoes got cancelled because one of them is smoking and they think its going to erupt soon. So instead of going fishing we went to the pyramids of Teotihuacan instead. They were really cool and I bought some cool souvenirs and took some cool pictures. The bad thing is that it took almost the whole day and now I don’t have time to email hardly at all. Tell Connor and Brock sorry, I’ll email them next week. We might have more time tonight but I don’t know so just in case I don’t get a chance to write them. I still haven’t gotten your package yet, but I did get the letter from Grandma with some money in it. Thanks for sending all the pictures of everything, its great to see what everybody’s up to. Grandma looks amazing too, I don’t know if I’m going to recognize her! Thanks for everything mom, sorry I don’t have very much time this week, but hopefully I’ll have more next week. I love you! Hasta luego Elder Johnson
22 Missionaries in the back of a van. I guess it's safe!

No comments:

Post a Comment