Wednesday, May 15, 2013

May 13, 2013

Hey mom! So sorry I was kinda wrong I don’t really have a whole lot of time to write today because we went bowling and ate at Chilies and Dairy Queen. I absolutely loved seeing you guys yesterday. It was so great to be able to talk about everything and I`m glad that everything is going so well. Please keep sending me updates on Con and Brock`s baseball and everything else. Oh ya I`m with Elder Harrison right now and his mom said the same thing too about how you guys already talked and she saw the pictures of us you sent to her and everything. I`m sorry you have to work today but I hope you have a great day of work, I`ll send you pics next week, there’s lots I wanna send I just don’t have the time right now. I love you have a great week, and happy mothers day again. You`re the best mommy ever! Love Elder Johnson

No comments:

Post a Comment