Tuesday, June 19, 2012

June 18, 2012

Hey Mom! So on Tuesday I got my new companion, Elder Flores from Nuevo Laredo, Tamaulipas. He´s pretty cool and really relaxed. He has 20 months on the mission, and will go home in October. It’s still too soon to tell if he’s clean yet, I’ll let you know when I find out. We’ve worked pretty well this week, but didn’t baptize because none of the investigators we have that are ready to be baptized are married! This Friday we have zone conference, and we also have to go with a couple that day to the judge so they can get married, and then the wife can get baptized hopefully this Sunday. Yesterday at Sacrament meeting, we walked in late, after the sacrament because we had to go to bring some investigators to the church. Right as I walked in, the brother that was conducting said that we’ll now be hearing from Elder Johnson. I was not prepared at all, and I literally dropped my backpack and walked up onto the stand. My talk turned out okay though. There was also an ex-missionary from Utah that was in our sacrament meeting yesterday that was visiting his mission with his wife. Anyways I talked to him and he’s going to be bringing a package to you guys from me this week when he gets back. He’s going to BYU right now so hopefully dad or you can meet him somewhere over there. I hope you guys have fun camping this week, I’m kind of jealous to not be going! Let me know how it goes. Thanks for giving me the news on everybody, it’s great to hear what everybody’s up to. Send Brayden a message on Facebook that says I want him to email me at tylerjohnson13@ myldsmail.net please. That’s crazy that Greg Taylor is already done. Keep on keeping me updated with everything. How was the Miss UT thing? I got the package with the CDs and treats from Disneyland, thank you! I’ll let you know when I get the other one from Brother Garcia. Thanks for everything Mom! I love you! Elder Johnson

No comments:

Post a Comment