Monday, July 1, 2013

July 1, 2013

¡Hola mamá! Wow I’m surprised you already knew I’m zone leader! Ya Brayan aka Aldo is a really good friend of mine from my last stake La Perla. But yes, now I’m in the Pantitlan zone as zone leader. We´re still in the same city of Nezahualcoyotl, about 25 minutes from my last area, but we´re even closer to downtown Distrito Federal and everything now. The Mexico City airport is super close from here, my zone actually borders it, and airplanes fly over all the time. It freaks me out to think I’ll be on one of those in 4 months! My new companion is Elder Ostler, he´s such a stud. He´s from Salt Lake, went to Cottonwood high and goes home in about 5 weeks. My life has been insanely busy this week. I´m having to learn my new area and get to know the members here, do divisions with the district leaders and help the other missionaries, do baptismal interviews. We´ve gone to the offices twice in the last week, and report to President and the asistentes. Oh yeah we baptized a sister on Saturday and then I confirmed her gave a 10 minute talk in church yesterday. And last night we received all the reports of the districts from our zone and then gave a little class and talked about goals with everybody. Being so busy, the time goes by super-fast. This week we have leadership council with all the leaders from the mission, and Presidente actually chose my companion and I to give a training to everybody. I´m kind of nervous but I’ll let you know how it goes. I´m not sure what pics they put on Facebook of me. Send them to me so I can tell you who put them on and everything. Don’t worry mom I promise I’m eating enough, I really eat too much. I gotta get rid of my stubborn belly fat before I get home. My comp and I are gonna start to run in the mornings and do P90X. Yep, you´re exactly right yesterday we read section 17 and today is the 18th section. Make sure Connor and brock are reading too. That’s crazy Riley and Taylor are home and that Josh gets home this week. Hey pass me Phil´s email if you can, I want to congratulate him. Well I gotta run thanks for the long letter and keeping me updated on everything, I love you mom. You´re the best in the whole world. Have great week!! Elder Johnson

No comments:

Post a Comment